Central Sustainable Tourism and Resilient Communities projects
Tourism is an important part of the Central Region's economy. Building a tourism industry that protects natural and cultural resources, while supporting vibrant local economies is crucial for long term sustainability. The CRSDP believes that supporting these relationship-building and educational tourism experiences will benefit both the guest and host communities throughout the Central Region.
- Nisswa Lake Park & Access Design Sub-Phase II - Community Engagement
- Mille Lacs Lake Area Visitors Profile
- Building a Resilient Region
- Tourism Assessment Program
- Master Sidewalk and Trail Plan
- Walk About Menahga Recreational Rehabilitation and Walking Trails