Fall for All
An educational evening event in early October 2014 and 2015 focused on subjects in natural resources, wildlife, and areas of interest where humans and wildlife intersect.
- Ace Hardware, Mora
- Firstlight Hospital, Mora
- Kanabec County Extension Committee
- Kanabec County Master Gardeners
- Lilyerd family
- Local growers including Barnick's Beaver Creek Farm "Salad Bar Meats"
- Minnestalgia, McGregor
- Sun Energy, a local company
- University of Minnesota
- Upper Lakes Foods, a Minnesota company
- Secure venue
- Contact local growers for meal
- Secure presenters
- Secure mediate rates and run dates
- Complete flyers and registration forms
- Follow up on contacts/media
- Use social media to advertise (Twitter/Facebook)
- Host annual Fall for All
- Compile and assess evaluation data
- People of all ages will learn about subjects in natural resources, wildlife and areas of interest where humans and wildlife intersect, and put into practice conservation efforts and efforts that benefit wildlife.
- Participants will be able to competently prepare meals that include whole foods, wild game or wild edibles.
- Provide a venue for inter-generational learning and promote family activity.
Kanabec County - $500Last updated 05-27-2015