How do I check my certification status?
To check your certification number, status and expiration date, go online to the MDA's Private Pesticide Applicator Search page:
- Private Pesticide Applicator Search – MN Dept. of Ag. Fill in your information, scroll down and click on "view" for your certification status information.
- Or call the MDA at 651-201-6615.
Private Applicator Fumigation
New Changes starting January 1, 2013
For detailed information on these changes, the new endorsement study manuals and the new way to take private fumigation endorsement exams see the Fumigation web page.
- The Private Applicator Fumigation Endorsement has been renamed for 2013 as Private Applicator Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement and is required for applying all RUP fumigants (other than soil fumigants) to your land or sites in the production of an agricultural commodity.
- If you currently hold the Private Fumigation Endorsement, nothing changes except the endorsement name change and you may no longer apply soil fumigants.
- Your Private Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement will continue until your Private Certification expires.
- NEW Private Applicator Soil Fumigation Endorsement is required before applying any soil fumigant in 2013 on your land or sites for production of an agricultural commodity.
- For more information about new EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
You must be a currently certified as a Private Pesticide Applicator to hold either the Private Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement or the new Private Soil Fumigation Endorsement.
Private Applicator Fumigation Endorsement for 2012 is no longer available.
Private Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education Program
Mary Kay Ferguson
495 Borlaug Hall
1991 Upper Buford Circle
Saint Paul, MN 55108