- Circular sunken dark spots on fruit, salmon colored spores form in the center when wet
- Cantaloupe is very susceptible and entire vines may wilt due to vine infections
- Leaf spots are dry reddish brown, somewhat circular and can grow to ½” across
- In watermelon leaf spots are dark brown, almost black and smaller
- Sunken elongated reddish brown lesions form on vines, and may exude a gummy fluid
- Commonly appears mid to late season
- Also common pumpkin and cucumber
- More information on Anthracnose...