- Affected leaves become wrinkled, cupped or curled especially around leaf edges
- Leaves have scattered brown, irregular spots that can coalesce into nearly completely brown leaves
- On severely infected trees, leaves fall off early in the season, trees soon sends out new leaves
- Damage is most common on lower and interior branches
- Damage most common in spring as leaves are growing during wet weather
- Most affected are trees within white oak group (white oak, bur oak, swamp white oak)
- More information on Oak anthracnose...