Two-spotted spider mite
- White to yellow stippling on foliage; leaves can appear off-green
- Heavy infestations will cause leaves to turn white, yellow and ultimately grayish bronze
- Premature leaf drop may occur
- Webbing may be present, especially when heavily infested
- Mites usually appear in late June to August; they are more prevalent in hot, dry weather
- Adult spider mites are small(approximately 1/50 inch long) and are hard to see; they are yellow to dark red with dark spots (need magnification to see)
- More information on two-spotted spider mites...