Two-spotted spider mite
- White to yellow stippling on foliage
- Heavy infestations will cause leaves to turn white, yellow and ultimately grayish bronze; premature leaf drop may occur
- Webbing may be present
- Mites usually appear in late June to August; they are more prevalent in hot, dry weather
- Adult spider mites are small (approximately 1/50 inch long) and are hard to see; they are yellow to dark red with dark spots (need magnification to see)
- More information on Two-spotted spider mite...