Growing herbs in Minnesota slide set
This slide set identifies the variety of culinary, fragrance and ornamental herbs suitable for growing in Minnesota and gives advice on how to grow them. Click on an image to launch slideshow.
Sources of information
- The Cornell Book of Herbs and Edible Flowers, by Jeanne Mackin, 1993. Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Herb Gardening, by P. Hopkinson, D. Miske, J. Parsons, H. Shimizu, 1994. Pantheon Books, NY.
- Shady Acres Herb Farm, Chaska, Minnesota
- Karen Carlson, Olmsted County Master Gardener
- Mary Meyer, Extension Horticulturist
- Product manager
- Don Breneman, Extension AV Producer