Tutorials and training
This site's online tools
- How to view hours (157 K PDF)
- How to enter volunteer hours (270 K PDF)
- Recording your volunteer hours (Webinar)
- How to enter continuing education hours (218 K PDF)
- How to update your contact information and listserv settings (276 K PDF)
- Why do I have to report my hours?
Ask a Master Gardener online Q&A volunteer opportunity
Members of the public can submit questions to Master Gardeners online through eXtension.org, Garden Info, or the Ask a Master Gardener page on this site. If you would like to help answer these questions over email, contact the State Office at email@example.com.
Minnesota Ask A Master Gardener Training Manual– eXtension.org
How to answer horticulture questions
More information on the Yard and Garden Line page.
- Growing Great Public Speakers (174 K PDF) – How to Prepare, Deliver and Evaluate Educational Presentations – handout; developed by Jackie Froemming, Extension Educator/Master Gardener Coordinator, Crow Wing County
- Framework for presentations (121 K PDF) – prepared by Master Gardeners in Washington County
- PowerPoint 2007 training courses – online demos from Microsoft
- PowerPoint 2010 Quick Reference Card (398 K PDF) – CustomGuide