Sign up for email notifications of Master Gardener lunchtime webinars, and check out the archive of previously recorded webinars below.
Previously recorded webinars2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
How to participate in a webinar
The 30 minute lunchtime webinars can be accessed 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. The first time you join a WebEx webinar you will be prompted to download a necessary plug in. Instructions are below:
Note: Recorded webinars cannot be viewed on iPhone/iPad devices.
- If you haven't already, sign up for our email notifications. You will receive emails from Master Gardeners that contain the links to access the webinars.
- Click the link that appears below the title, "Click this link to enter the WebEx meeting room."
- Another window will open, enter your first name, last name, and email, click "join now."
- Another window will open, this is the WebEx meeting room.
- Click "connect to audio."
Installing the plug in:
- If this is your first time joining a WebEx meeting you may need to install a necessary plug in which will allow you to view the webinar.
- A download screen for the plug in should automatically appear if you need to download it.
- Click the button that says Download and Agree.
- The downloaded plug in file should appear in the lower left hand corner of your screen (can also find in your download folder for your web browser), click it to install (which should take less than a minute). Click Run.
- The plug in will be active for all future webinars you may join in WebEx. If you join a webinar with a different device or use a different web browser you may need to install the plug in again.
If you experience difficulty please send an email to email@example.com.