Summer Squash and Zucchini > Fruit > Misshapen, deformed fruit
1 of 2
Squash mosaic, cucumber mosaic, watermelon mosaic
- Fruit are often deformed and distorted
- Fruit may have unusual color patterns, blotches or rings but are not rotten
- Plants may be stunted
- Irregular, blotchy to wavy patterns of yellows and greens on leaves
- Leaves may be distorted (sometimes fern-like), wrinkled, and curled
- More information on Virus...
2 of 2
- Can result in deformed fruit
- If insect activity is non existent, few or no fruit will be produced
- More information on Poor Pollination...