Spinach > Whole plant > Stunted plant
1 of 2
Cucumber Mosaic Virus and Beet Curly Top
- Young leaves are affected first but eventually the whole plant becomes yellow and stunted
- Leaves may be mottled or have a mosaic pattern of greens and yellows
- Leaves are misshapen, usually curled and deformed
- More information on Virus...
2 of 2
Root Rot Complex
Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia solani, Aphanomyces cochlioides
- Leaves turn yellow and eventually wilt
- Roots have dark sunken areas and few or no root hairs
- Fluffy, white to grayish brown fungal growth may be present on rotted areas of the root
- More information on Root Rot Complex...