Radish > Root > Spots/blotches on root
1 of 3
- Mature root is deformed and black both inside and out
- Common mid summer in warm soils
- More information on Black Root...
2 of 3
- Round sunken lesions on radish root
- Common in dry soils with pH above 6
- More information on Potato Scab...
3 of 3
- Skin on the root may be rough, corky and cracked
- Angular yellow spots on leaves that eventually grow into tan papery areas with a yellow border
- Fuzzy white to gray fungal growth can be seen on the underside of the leaves
- Dark brown to black sunken area on the upper half of the radish root, center of root remains white
- Common in cool wet weather
- More information on Downy Mildew...