Eggplant > Seedling > Collapsed seedling
1 of 2
Fusarium sp., Rhizoctonia sp., and Pythium sp.
- Seed may rot in soil
- Seedling wilts, turns dark and rots
- Stem turns dark at soil line and seedling may tip over at soil line
- Cobweb-like or cotton-like fungal growth on seedlings or potting mix
- More information on Damping Off...
2 of 2
- Stems develop dark sunken lesions just above the soil line
- Seedlings may collapse and die
- Leaves develop circular, gray to brown lesions with a light center
- Severely infected leaves become torn, yellow, wilt and drop
- Fruit develops pale, sunken, oval spots
- Concentric rings of tiny black dots can be seen in fruit infection
- More information on Phomopsis Blight...