Blueberry > Leaves > Leaves discolored pale green to white
1 of 4
- Leaves are pale yellow, with green veins
- Plant may be stunted
- Plants have reduced growth and yield
- More information on Iron chlorosis...
2 of 4
Microsphaeria alnia var. vacinii
- Powdery white fungal growth may be seen in spots, covering the upper surface of the leaf, or not at all
- Leaves may be reddish green, have red spots or red rings
- Leaves may be cupped or distorted around infections
- Infected leaves fall off prematurely
- Often seen mid to late summer
- More information on Powdery Mildew...
3 of 4
- Leaves are chlorotic
- Plants may produce fewer shoots and canes
- Leaves may drop early
- Reduced yield
- More information on Nitrogen Deficiency...
4 of 4
Ring spot virus
- Leaves may be mottled pale green and yellow, and distorted
- Brown spots may be seen on leaves and stems
- Plants have poor growth and yield
- Plants eventually die, often after a hard winter
- More information on Ring spot virus...