Weigelea > Leaves > Spots on leaves
1 of 1
Four-lined plant bug
- Small, round depressed spots which may be brown, black or translucent on leaves
- Dead plant tissue may fall out causing a "shot hole" effect
- Newly hatched nymphs are red with black wing pads and become yellowish green with a black stripe on each wing pad as they develop
- Adults are 1/2 inch long, yellowish to yellow green in color with four longitudinal black stripes on the wing covers
- More information on four-lined plant bug...