Viburnum > Leaves > Twisted and curled leaves
1 of 2
- Leaf spots are first yellow then brown
- Spots may be angular or have feathery edges depending on species of viburnum
- Fuzzy, grayish-white areas of fungal growth may be visible on underside of blotches
- Spots may join together to form large blotches.
- Young leaves may become crinkled or distorted
- In severe cases, infected leaves may fall
- More information on Downy mildew...
2 of 2
- Twisted, curled, distorted and cupped leaves and shoots
- Aphids can be found on underside of leaves
- Adult aphids are bluish-gray with bodies that appear to be dusted with white powder
- More information on Snowball aphid...