Sumac > Leaves > Leaves wilted
1 of 2
- Leaves on one to several branches turn red to yellow, wilt, die and fall off
- Dark olive to gray streaks are often visible in the sapwood if the bark is peeled back
- Symptoms often seen in one to a few branches but may spread to the entire canopy
- Symptoms are often most obvious in late summer and autumn but can occur throughout the growing season
- More information on verticillium wilt...
2 of 2
- Leaves on one or more branches wilt, die and turn brown
- Cankers are sunken, dark colored areas on branches
- Fungal fruiting bodies give canker area a rough or pimpled appearance
- Infected young shoots turn dark brown and curl over in a shepherd's crook
- More information on Botryosphaeria canker...