Potentilla > Leaves > Spots or blotches on leaves
1 of 3
- White, powdery spots or blotches on leaves
- Leaves and stems may be completely covered with white, powdery fungal growth
- Leaves may yellow and drop prematurely
- Young leaves and shoots may be curled and twisted
- Entire shrub may appear gray or discolored
- More information on powdery mildew...
2 of 3
- Bright orange raised spots on underside of leaves
- Abundant powdery orange spores may be present
- Leaves turn yellow, curl and drop
- More information on rust...
3 of 3
- Light green angular spots appear on upper leaf surfaces and shoots; later turn coppery or brown
- White or gray tufts appear on underside of leaves; may be dense in humid weather
- Infected shoots may lose leaves and die
- More information on downy mildew...