Oak > Leaves > Small twigs with green leaves on the ground
1 of 2
- Whole leaf sections are removed from branches and dropped to ground
- Unusual numbers of complete, green leaves laying beneath the tree
- Damage usually occurs in late spring, early summer
- More information on Gray squirrels...
2 of 2
- Small branches on ground; outer half is smooth while center is rough from where it has broken off
- Dead twigs may be scattered in canopy
- Adult is about 9/16 inch long, grayish brown with scattered yellow spots, with antenna as long as its body
- Damage seen in August and September
- More information on Twig girdler...