Ninebark > Leaves > Spots or blotches on leaves
1 of 2
- White spots or blotches on leaves
- In severe cases leaves and young shoots may be completely covered with white powdery fungal growth
- Leaves may be stunted, curled or puckered
- Red or purple blotches may occur on upper leaf surfaces
- More information on powdery mildew...
2 of 2
- Holes and chewed areas are found in leaves; feeding may be heavy
- May be browning and drying of leaves
- Adults are present in July and August
- Adults are yellowish to reddish brown with ornate black and gold markings
- More information on calligrapha beetle...