Catalpa > Leaves > Spots on leaves
1 of 2
Alternaria catalpae, Phyllosticta catalpae and others
- Brown to black, round or irregular-shaped leaf spots
- Leaves may appear ragged or shot holed from leaf spots that drop out
- In severe infections, leaves may turn yellow and curl
- More information on leaf spot...
2 of 2
- White to gray, felt-like spots or patches on leaves
- Infected leaves may curl, twist or fold upwards
- Infected blossoms are distorted, discolored and covered in white powdery fungal growth
- Lower shaded leaves and small understory trees are most commonly affected
- More information on Powdery mildew...