Chrysanthemum > Holes in leaves
1 of 2
- Occurs spring and summer
- Chews ragged, irregular shaped holes in leaves that cross the veins
- Soft-bodied, brownish, up to two or more inches long; snails without shells
- More information on Slugs...
2 of 2
Deer, rabbit and other animal damage
- All or large sections of leaves are cut off and missing, leaving only a stem or petiole (leaf stalk)
- Flowers or flower buds cut off and missing
- Animal foot prints or droppings near plant
- Often happens suddenly, overnight
- More information on Deer damage...