To Your Health! Food Safety for High Risk Audiences
This two and one half hour course is customized for the three targeted audiences below. It uses the community sponsorship model. Community groups or organizations sponsor the workshop, make the arrangements and take registrations and fees.
- To Your Health! Food safety for seniors and caregivers — A practical, hands-on course focusing on the food safety issues and concerns of an aging population in home and care settings.
- To Your Health! Food safety for children, parents, and caregivers — Practical, hands-on training focusing on the food safety issues of children and young families in home, school and daycare settings. Licensed Day Care Providers receive CEUs for 2.5 hours.
- To Your Health! Food safety for special needs — Up-to-date food safety course for health care providers and caregivers of developmentally and physically disabled persons.
Recommended for individuals who work with or are care givers for high risk audiences such as seniors, young children, and individuals with special needs.
In person, as requested — courses can be provided for a group of at least 15 learners, depending on availability of trainers.
Schedule and Registration
To schedule training with your organization or in your community you need:
- A minimum of 15 participants
- A training site/location
- Contact Glenyce Peterson-Vangsness at firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and arrangement details.
- Home Food Safety
- Cooking Safely for a Crowd
- Peddling Your Pickles Safely
- Making and Marketing Jams and Jellies
For more information contact Connie Schwartau, email@example.com, 507-337-2819.