Food safety employee training
Food safety employee training benefits foodservice workers and your business! Food establishments are responsible for keeping food safe for their customers. To reduce potential foodborne health hazards in Minnesota foodservice establishments, all persons working in foodservice should have basic food safety training.
Food safety employee training is a flexible, fun two-hour training that provides basic need-to-know safe food handling practices for employees with little to no experience as well as a refresher for those with experience. Topics include:
- Preventing foodborne illness
- Food temperature control
- Personal hygiene
- Preventing cross-contamination
- Preparing and serving food safely
- Cleaning and sanitizing
Food safety employee training is for persons currently working in or interested in working in the foodservice industry. This training provides basic need-to-know food safety information. The training is designed and delivered to entry-level and experienced staff in all areas of the foodservice industry (i.e. wait staff to salad preparer to chef to dishwasher).
- In-person workshops are held in foodservice establishments or in central community sites. The two-hour workshops are interactive and provide hands-on training.
- Online self-paced modules. Nine individual modules. $25 each. Click for available modules
Schedule and registration
To schedule training with your establishment or in your community for several establishments, you need:
- A minimum of 20 participants
- A training site/location
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and arrangement details.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com