Teaching Lessons and Materials
These training materials are designed as a self-training option or to use to teach others. View the leader's guide and follow the instructions.
Leader's Guide and Handouts
Freezing Fruits and Vegetables for Later Use
- Freezing Food for Later Use: Leader's Guide (315 K PDF)
- Freezing Food for Later Use: Handout (148 K PDF)
- Tips for Freezing Fruit (79 K PDF)
- Blanching Vegetables (32 K PDF)
- Freezing Strawberries Sugar Pack (277 K PDF)
- Freezing Rhubarb With Syrup (254 K PDF)
- Freezing Rhubarb Dry Pack – No Sugar (187 K PDF)
- Freezer Inventory (51 K PDF)
- Food Preservation Resources (116 K PDF)
- Food Preservation Supplies and Equipment (65 K PDF)
Extension home study groups, educators, and anyone teaching others how to prepare or preserve food safely.
Cooking Safely for a Crowd — This 15-minute video helps you cook large servings safely. Includes leader's guide and handouts.