Minnesota Food Charter
The Minnesota Food Charter will ensure we have healthy, affordable and safe food, building a legacy of health for future generations. Minnesota Food Charter Events will take place in communities across the state, where thousands of people will identify barriers and solutions to creating our healthy food future. The Minnesota Food Charter document will be produced from feedback generated through the many Food Charter Events sponsored across the state. Anyone who is interested in Minnesota's healthy food future can participate in the Food Charter. You can...
- Host a Food Charter Event
- Provide individual feedback by completing an online survey
- Share your perspectives through the Minnesota Food Charter's Facebook page.
This broad-based public process provides a way for Minnesota residents to share their feedback, connect with each other, and influence our state's future as it relates to food and health.
Interested in learning more? Visit the Minnesota Food Charter website. There, you can...
- Take an online survey to share barriers and solutions to create Minnesota's healthy food future
- Register your Minnesota Food Charter Event and receive a facilitator's toolkit to host a successful event
- Learn more about the purpose, outcomes and activities related to the Minnesota Food Charter
Other Recommended Resources
Input Process (788 K PDF) — A visual representation of the overall input process.
Food Charter Event How To (319 K PDF) — A one-page document describing how a Food Charter Event works.
Minnesota Food Charter Talking Points (515 K PDF) — A document you can use in communications describing the Food Charter.