Cross-Sector Collaboration: A Report from the Minnesota Farm to School Leadership Team
This report is a confluence of historical milestones, relationships, and opportunities that highlight a shared farm to school story in Minnesota.
Minnesota's Farm to School Leadership Team Story (PDF) — This section documents an evaluation of the processes and outcomes of the leadership team’s collective efforts.
Key Recommendations (PDF) — This section outlines critical lessons the team has learned since its formation in April 2011, with lessons organized by the five elements of the integrative leadership framework.
- At a Glance (PDF) — This 2-page infographic depicts benefits accruing from the work of the Farm to School Leadership Team, as well as the resulting growth of farm to school activities in Minnesota.
- Summary of Benefits (PDF) — This 4-page infographic expands on the 2-page version by providing selected, specific examples of Farm to School Leadership Team benefits across six main areas.
- National Farm to School History (PDF) — A summary of key national farm to school milestones.
- Minnesota Farm to School History (PDF) — A detailed account of Minnesota’s farm to school history with significant activities and resources noted from 2004-2016.
- The Farm to School Leadership Team Agreement (PDF) — The team agreement was developed as a basis for shared leadership, responsibility and accountability. It includes the leadership team’s mission, purpose, principles, and joint actions supported by the team.
- Letter of Invitation and Purpose (PDF) — The original invitation letter and draft purpose sent to Farm to School Leadership Team charter members.
- Membership Application and Process (PDF) — The Farm to School Leadership Team developed a membership application and process for welcoming new team members.
- URL’s For Hyperlinked Resources (PDF)
Food Networks: Research and Reports — The reports and briefs on this page examine the work of food networks both in Minnesota and across the nation.
Minnesota Food Charter Network: Engagement — This network supports and fosters shared action towards healthy food access for all, and a core function is engaging Minnesota food networks to build connections and strengthen capacity.