School Food Policies — Public Health Law Center, William Mitchell College of Law
- Sample School Wellness Policy Language: Farm to School (2011)
- Sample School Wellness Policy Language: School Gardens (2011)
- Sample School Wellness Policy Language: Healthy Classroom (2011)
- Sample School Wellness Policy Language: Healthy Concessions (2011)
- Sample School Wellness Policy Language: No Food as a Reward/Punishment (2011)
GENYOUth Foundation — This report addresses why nutrition and physical activity promote learning.
Feeding America’s Schoolchildren: Resources for Public Health and School Stakeholders — Public Health Law Center — An overview of legal and practical considerations impacting federal school nutrition programs.
Build Community Connections: Sample Farm to School Language for School Wellness Policies — Purchasing Michigan Products: A Step-by-Step Guide, C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems, Michigan State University
Sample policy outlines language for Farm to School policies — Public Health Law & Policy — A new resource available online for download, designed for local communities to modify to meet their particular needs.
Oregon Farm to School and School Garden Policy Approach Template — Oregon Departments of Education and Agriculture — a resource to help implement farm to school policy approaches at the state level, particularly with state agencies.
Improving Health with School Wellness Policies — Community Groundworks — Farm to school activity recommendations to include in wellness policies.