Facilitator Training for Family Engagement
Education Our Best Legacy is a school success program intended to be delivered by facilitators to parents or caregivers to engage in their middle school child's education.
By attending an Education: Our Best Legacy Facilitator Training, you will:
- Get an overview of the Education: Our Best Legacy program, including finding out more about the program goals, target audience, theories, research, and cultural adaptations.
- Explore the Education: Our Best Legacy lesson plan.
- Class 1: Foundations for School Success
- Class 2: Expectations and Structure Help Children Learn
- Class 3: Learning Opportunities In and Out of School
- Class 4: Positive Relationships and Setting a Good Example Matter
- Class 5: Understanding the School System
- Class 6: Striving for High School Graduation and Beyond
- Class 7: Celebration and Planning for the Future
- Review what is needed to facilitate the Education: Our Best Legacy program, including how to use the facilitator guide, marketing tools and program management aids, evaluations, and family engagement plans.
This facilitator training can be offered in English or Spanish. The facilitator guide and other educational resources is available in English and Spanish.
A certificate of completion will be available after the training.
Contact Us to arrange a training in your area.
About the Educational Packages — Find out what is included in the Education: Our Best Legacy educational packages.
Family Engagement Tools — Get resources to strengthen your engagement and communication with parents.
Research on School Success — Review the research on factors for school success and more.