Extension Educators are available to train service providers, volunteers, and other professionals on how to use Dollar Works 2 in their programs, classes, and one-on-one settings.
Trainings can also be customized for your agency. Contact Us for more information.
Join us in an upcoming Dollar Works 2 Train-the-Trainer Workshop in Faribault.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Be introduced to the Dollar Works 2 curriculum.
- Discuss the link between culture and financial resources.
- Explore the curriculum resources.
- Find how to use the Dollar Works 2 materials within your program.
Here is more information about this upcoming workshop.
- Service providers and other professionals helping individuals and families learn to manage their personal finances.
- Strengthen skills in managing personal finances, including decision making, basic economic principles, and managing income.
- March 27, 2017 (9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.)
- Rice County Government Building (320 Third Street NW, Faribault, MN 55021)
- $25.00; includes lunch (Dollar Works 2 program resources needs to be purchased separately: Dollar Works 2: A Personal Financial Education Program Preview and Order)
For more information see the related flyer: Basic Financial Education for Service Providers and Other Professionals (726 K PDF) or contact Antonio Alba Meraz (email@example.com; 507-389-6764).
Find out more about Dollar Works 2:
You may also be interested in our other customizable personal finance workshops:
You may also be interested in our online learning opportunities: