Dollar Works 2: A Personal Financial Education Program Preview and Order
Dollar Works 2 is a comprehensive personal financial education program. The easy-to-use tools help educators and service providers move learners from practicing "concepts" to application in their own lives. This curriculum includes a binder with all printed instructor materials and an easy-to-use CD with dozens of Action pages (i.e., participant worksheets) that have been culturally adapted for English and Spanish speaking audiences.
Click a link below to see samples of this curriculum.
Purchase multiple copies and save money!
- 1-9 copies – $100.00/each
- 10 or more copies – $80.00/each
Introducing Dollar Works 2 (232 K PDF)
Being Successful with Dollar Works 2
- How to Use Dollar Works 2 (260 K PDF)
- Hints for Success
- How People Learn (211 K PDF)
- Using a Teaching Outline
Assessing Learner Skills
- Measuring Money Skills.
- Learner Feedback and Evaluation
Making Money Decisions
- Unit 1 — Connecting Culture and Financial Resources
- Unit 2 — Making Decisions about Money
Building Money Management Skills
- Unit 3 — Making a Spending Plan
- Unit 4 — Managing a Spending Plan
- Unit 5 — Saving and Investing
Managing Income and Bank Accounts
- Unit 6 — Understanding a Pay Statement and Taxes
- Unit 7 — Using a Bank Account
Understanding Credit and Debt
- Unit 8 — Using Credit Wisely
- Unit 9 — Managing Debt
Targeting Money Issues
- Unit 10 — Managing Risk with Insurance
- Unit 11 — Solving Consumer Problems
- Unit 12 — Teaching Children about Money
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Spanish
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Multiple Languages
This curriculum was developed in 2009 by Extension Family Resource Management Educators Shirley J. Anderson-Porisch, Rosemary K. Heins, Cindy M. Petersen, and Susan E. Hooper; and Extension Family Social Science Specialist and Professor Jean W. Bauer.