Multiple Intelligences Tools
The resources on this page correspond to the 2012 version of the High School Financial Planning Program® (HSFPP) of the National Endowment for Financial Education.
Big Board Facts Games — Corresponds to the 2012 version of the HSFPP of the National Endowment for Financial Education.
- Game Instructions (PDF)
- Module 1 (PPT) — Money Management
- Module 2 (PPT) — Borrowing
- Module 3 (PPT) — Earning Power
- Module 4 (PPT) — Investing
- Module 5 (PPT) — Financial Services
- Module 6 (PPT) — Insurance
My Destiny Game — This simulation will help students apply decision-making skills to money management concepts and practice addition and subtraction computational skills as they relate to money management decisions and record-keeping skills.
- Teaching Outline for My Destiny: Keeping Track of Your Spending and Savings (PDF)
- My Destiny Worksheet (PDF)
- My Destiny Worksheet: Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- My Destiny Name Labels (for Folders) (PDF)
- My Destiny Cards (PDF)
- Opening Balance Amount Cards (PDF)
Families With Teens: Parent Resources — Online parenting resources for parents of teens, caregivers, and parent educators.High School Financial Planning Program® — National Endowment for Financial Education — A free, non-commercial financial education program for high school students.