Extension > Family > Financial Capability > Basic Financial Education > Youth and Money > Adult Resources > Adult Resources for Middle and High School Students > NEFE High School Financial Planning Program Webinar
NEFE High School Financial Planning Program Webinar
This two-hour webinar is designed to help high school classroom teachers, including family and consumer science, business education, social studies, economics, alternative learning centers, financial institution and community agency staff and others who provide financial education programs for young people.
- Learn how the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) serves consumers and financial educators.
- Identify the learning outcomes of the NEFE High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP).
- Become acquainted with the HSFPP program materials.
- Discover additional financial literacy resources.
- Discuss post-secondary education decision, resources and strategies to assist students.
View and download the PDF version: HSFPP Presentation (3.2 MB PDF).
This webinar was sponsored by the University of Minnesota Extension and the National Endowment for Financial Education.
Multiple Intelligences Teaching Tools — These resources correspond to the 2012 version of the High School Financial Planning Program® of the National Endowment for Financial Education.
Teaching Financial Education Today — Resources for getting started with teen financial education, teaching about credit card regulations, and applying research-based information to decision-making.