Preview and Order Dollar Works 2: A Personal Financial Education Program
Dollar Works 2 is a comprehensive personal financial education program. The easy-to-use tools help educators and service providers move learners from practicing "concepts" to taking action in their own lives.
This curriculum includes a binder with all printed instructor materials and an easy-to-use CD with dozens of Action pages (i.e., participant worksheets) that have been culturally adapted for English- and Spanish-speaking audiences.
Click on the "Buy" button to purchase this item through an online ordering process. Please note that the online ordering process only accepts credit cards. If you would like to pay via purchase order, please contact the University of Minnesota Bookstores Extension Department at email@example.com.
Click the links below to see samples of this curriculum.
Purchase multiple copies and save money!
- 1-9 copies – $100.00/each
- 10 or more copies – $80.00/each
Being Successful with Dollar Works 2
Assessing Learner Skills
- Measuring Money Skills.
- Learner Feedback and Evaluation
Making Money Decisions
- Unit 1 — Connecting Culture and Financial Resources
- Unit 2 — Making Decisions about Money
Building Money Management Skills
- Unit 3 — Making a Spending Plan
- Unit 4 — Managing a Spending Plan
- Unit 5 — Saving and Investing
Managing Income and Bank Accounts
- Unit 6 — Understanding a Pay Statement and Taxes
- Unit 7 — Using a Bank Account
Understanding Credit and Debt
- Unit 8 — Using Credit Wisely
- Unit 9 — Managing Debt
Targeting Money Issues
- Unit 10 — Managing Risk with Insurance
- Unit 11 — Solving Consumer Problems
- Unit 12 — Teaching Children about Money
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Spanish
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Multiple Languages
This curriculum was developed in 2009 by Extension Family Resource Management Educators Shirley J. Anderson-Porisch, Rosemary K. Heins, Cindy M. Petersen, and Susan E. Hooper; and Extension Family Social Science Specialist and Professor Jean W. Bauer.
More About Dollar Works 2
Curriculum Overview — Review curriculum features and topics covered.
Program Impact and Feedback — Read about program effectiveness and participant feedback.
Train-the-Trainer Workshop — Contact us to train service providers, volunteers, and other professionals.
Evaluation Resources — Get the resources you need to evaluate your Dollar Works 2 program.
Frequently Asked Questions — Find the answers to commons questions.