Dollar Works 2 is a comprehensive educational package that gives educators and service providers the tools for teaching personal finance to individuals and families.
- Twelve independent units — pick and choose what’s right for your learners.
- Teaching goals, learning targets, lists of terms, and evaluation tools for each unit.
- Action Pages that take learners from practice to application of financial concepts in their own lives.
- Instructor resources that help with planning and delivering a successful teaching session.
The Dollar Works 2 curriculum addresses these topics:
- Connecting Culture and Financial Resources
- Making Decisions about Money
- Making a Spending Plan
- Managing a Spending Plan
- Saving and Investing
- Understanding a Pay Statement and Taxes
- Using a Bank Account
- Using Credit Wisely
- Managing Debt
- Managing Risk with Insurance
- Solving Consumer Problems
- Teaching Children about Money
- Available in print with a curriculum binder of all English and Spanish handouts.
- A “Connecting Culture and Financial Resources” unit to strengthen the skills of those who work cross-culturally to help people successfully manage their resources.
- An Online Data Collection and Reporting System. Purchasers of the curriculum gain access to the online evaluation system. By logging into the system and entering training evaluation data, customized evaluation reports can be produced. Find out more about the Evaluation Resources.
More About Dollar Works 2
Program Impact and Feedback — Read about program effectiveness and participant feedback.
Train-the-Trainer Workshop — Contact us to train service providers, volunteers, and other professionals.
Evaluation Resources — Get the resources you need to evaluate your Dollar Works 2 program.
Frequently Asked Questions — Find the answers to common questions.