Invest NOW: Money in Retirement Online Course
Invest NOW: Money in Retirement is an inexpensive, quality online course designed to help make sense of all of the jargon about investment and retirement. It will show you how to make your money work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
What Will You Learn?
The Invest NOW: Money in Retirement online course will give you the basic education you need to start investing for your future.
This course will cover:
- Selecting the best investments for you
- Finding money to invest
- Employer Retirement Plans and IRAs
- Investment decision criteria
- Understanding Social Security
- And much more!
This course is free and will take about five hours to complete. At the end of the course, you will get a certificate of completion.
How do I get started?
Haven't registered yet? Follow the instructions on the Registration and Access page. Once you register for the course, you will have access for 60 days.
If you have problems registering for the course, read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Access the course now. Having problems accessing the course? Read Frequently Asked Questions, which includes instructions for solving common problems.
You may also be interested in these other online learning opportunities:
- Take the Road to Financial Security for Later Life Online Course
- Critical Conversations About Financing Long Term Care Online Course
- Renter 101 Online Course
What People Are Saying
- "This course has brought several things to my attention regarding social security as well as dealing with mutual funds and Roth IRA's."
- "This course has helped me a lot for planning for my future. It lays out the step by step on how to start saving and eventually investing your savings."