Training for Latino Families
In English | En Español
Are you a Latino person in Minnesota who has...
- Debts that don’t seem to end?
- Money that doesn’t last all month?
- A need to save and invest for future goals like college or retirement?
- More spending and/or less income than you used to have?
The Latino Financial Literacy Program staff are here to help. Using the Dollar Works 2 curriculum, we can help you organize and manage your finances. All services are confidential and free of charge.
Our experienced bilingual staff offer one-on-one appointments and group classes in your community. There are twelve one-hour units in the Dollar Works 2 class series. We cover topics like:
- Paying bills
- Getting credit, paying taxes
- Keeping records
- Increasing savings
- Planning for retirement
- Avoiding scams
- How to discuss money within the family
- How to teach children good money habits
Participants who complete the program will receive a certificate.
Contact Us to connect with a team member to get started today.
Find out more about Dollar Works 2:
You may also be interested in our other customizable personal finance workshops:
You may also be interested in our online learning opportunities: