Get Trained to Teach Parents Forever
Parents Forever™ train-the-facilitator classes help facilitators feel comfortable using the curriculum. The training also ensures that local programs meet all 25 minimum standards required for divorce education classes in Minnesota.
The Parents Forever™ class gives facilitators:
- An introduction to the Parents Forever™ curriculum components.
- An in-depth content review on each unit.
- Tips for teaching adults and court-ordered audiences.
- Referrals to additional resources not included in the curriculum.
- A chance to connect with other Parents Forever™ facilitators.
We are currently in the process of making finishing touches to the Parents Forever™ curriculum revision and related facilitator training. We hope to be hosting in-person training throughout Minnesota in summer 2014. If you would like to be added to the communication list for this training, please Contact Us.
If you are out of state, you would be interested in the online version of the training which is anticipated in the fall of 2014. To be added to the communication list for this training, please Contact Us.
See the Products Order Form for more information about the curriculum used in this training.