Invest NOW: Money in Retirement Online Course
Invest NOW: Money in Retirement is a free online course designed to help you make sense of investment and retirement. It will show you how to make your money work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
What Will You Learn?
The Invest NOW: Money in Retirement online course will give you the basic education you need to start investing for your future.
This course includes topics like:
- Selecting the best investments for you
- Finding money to invest
- Employer Retirement Plans and IRAs
- Investment decision criteria
- Understanding Social Security
This course is free and will take about five hours to complete. At the end of the course, you will get a certificate of completion.
How do I get started?
Haven't registered yet? Follow the instructions on the Registration and Access page. Once you register for the course, you will have access for 60 days.
Already registered for the course? Access the course now: Invest NOW: Money in Retirement Online Course (Moodle home page).
Having problems with registration/access? Read Frequently Asked Questions.
What People Are Saying
- "This course has brought several things to my attention regarding social security as well as dealing with mutual funds and Roth IRAs."
- "This course has helped me a lot for planning for my future. It lays out the step by step on how to start saving and eventually investing your savings."
Families and Inheritance: Tips for Planning Ahead — Get quick tips for avoiding common obstacles as you're planning ahead for personal property transfer. A free article from the Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?™ program.
Renter 101 Online Course — Better navigate the rental process with this free online course. Take-and-teach resources are included to adapt the course to an in-person setting.