Registration and Access
You can gain immediate access to this course by following these simple instructions.
Step 1: Ensure that your computer is ready to take the course
To maximize the use of the course, you will need to download Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, Adobe Reader, and Adobe Flash Player (8.0 or higher) if you do not already have them on your computer. This software is free but will require you to have administrative rights on your computer.
You will also need to disable your pop-up blocker and make sure the audio is working on your computer.
To test if your computer is ready, see Is My Computer Ready to Take the Course?
Step 2: Register
You will register through the University of Minnesota online registration system. The registration system uses pop-ups.
Follow the instructions and provide the required information. This registration system will:
- Guide you to "Create a new guest account" to use for the course. (If you have a U of M x500 Internet ID/password, you will skip this step.)
- Collect basic information about you, needed by the course instructor.
- Collect your registration fee, if any. (Required as a credit card payment.)
- Give you the link to access the online course after the above steps have been completed. (See below for follow-up steps.)
Register now for one of the following Nutrition Building Blocks for Great Trays® courses.
- Nutrition Building Blocks for Great Trays® — Trainer’s Manual Registration — For nutrition educators looking for a comprehensive curriculum to teach to school foodservice staff, helping them meeting basic nutrition requirements or continuing education units in the process.
Step 3: Access the course
After you register, you will receive a link to the online course.
You can access the online course at any time and complete it at your convenience within the time allotment. Remember: Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to maximize course functionality. Once in the course, set your pop-up blocker to allow display of related course pages so you can access all course content.
You may wish to save the direct course link in your Internet browser favorites:
Having problems with registration and/or access? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.