Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!
Through this program:
- Students will increase preference for and knowledge of fruits and vegetables.
- Students will expand the variety and colors of fruits and vegetables they eat.
- Students’ families will prepare and eat more fruits and vegetables at home.
- Students will participate in physical activity while learning about the importance of daily exercise as a part of good health. (Help your children and/or students Go Wild about physical activity.)
Learn more about Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!:
- Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Lessons
- Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Preview and Order
- See the related brochure (902 K PDF)
- Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Research
- Hear what people have to say about Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!
- Need suggestions for fruits and vegetables? See Lists of Fruits and Vegetables
- Contact us for additional information
Other Recommended Resources
Fruits and Veggies More Matters — Information on the benefits of fruits and vegetables. Includes planning and shopping tips, recipes, and more.
Healthy Schools — Resources for creating a healthy food environment at your school.
Educational Tools — Activities and lesson plans for nutrition educators, teachers, and others interested in healthy education and increasing physical activity.
Healthy Eating — Support your health at every stage of life with the foods you eat.
Active Living: Kids and Teens — Resources to cut down on screen time and get more physical activity.
Training for School Foodservice Professionals — Workshops on serving fruit and vegetables, increasing whole grains, and lowering sodium in your cafeteria.