Your guide to resources on teen issues.
Teen link was developed as a means for educators and other professionals, parents, teachers, youth and anyone working with adolescents or interested in adolescent development to obtain quick access to variety of resources, both academic and practical, addressing teen issues. This database might be used to learn more about an issue or answer questions, to provide guidance in negotiating issues, or to help guide program development. Abstracts are included with most of the materials. The resources included in this database have all been reviewed and are constantly being updated in order to represent the best of what's out there.
There are numerous ways to navigate this site:
- The primary way to search is using the issues categories in the right column.
- You may use the search engine to search by keyword. A keyword might be an author's last name, a word from the title, or subject term of interest to you.
- You may use the advanced search to search for a keyword within an issue.
- You may search by type of material (books, journal articles, or websites).
- You may search by type of material within an issue.
- Please Contact us with any comments or suggestions.
This project is a partnership between University of Minnesota Extension and the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station.