Using the Internet for Parent Education
Would you like to learn more about using the Internet to reach parents for parent education? Then the Using the Internet for Parent Education course is for you!
What Will I Learn?
This research update for professionals will help you:
- Consider the ways parents use the Internet.
- Discover the differences in Internet use by age, gender, socio-economic status, and other demographic variables.
- Investigate current research on how professionals have incorporated technology into parent education.
- Analyze current best practices in reaching parents using technology.
- Be challenged to enhance your ability to effectively use technology to reach families.
Through this course you will have opportunities to apply current research on parents and technology through online activities and threaded discussions.
This course has been approved for CFLE continuing education credits (4 Contact Hours/.4 CEUs).
The cost for registration is $50 per person.
How do I get started?
You can register for this course by following these simple instructions. Registration is available through August 1, 2015.
Have you already registered? Access the course now.
Are you having access problems? We can help!
For more information about this workshop, contact email@example.com.