2015 Regional Visits
In 2015, the Family Development Leadership Team visited each of the five Extension regions to listen to staff members describe their own region's grand challenges. Staff members were asked to bring three challenges they saw in their region’s work, families, and communities.
- Northwest Region Tackles Poverty and Health Disparities
- Northeast Regional Challenges Span the Spectrum
- Southwest Region Takes on Education, Immigration, and EBT Issues
- Southeast Region: For Richer, For Poorer
- Central Region: Where the One Thing in Common is Diversity
2015 Annual Report (527 K PDF) — See highlights from the Extension Center for Family Development.
Who We Are (322 K PDF) — Download this handout about our promise to Minnesota families and how we accomplish our mission.
Our Grand Challenges — In his 2014 State of the University address, President Eric Kaler described the University of Minnesota's historic mission and public charge to confront the complex challenges facing the world.