Keep in Touch with Family Development
Sign up to keep in touch with Family Development’s work, and follow us on social media.
Family Development News
Family Matters Blog — This interactive newsletter helps you stay up to date with events, programming, news, stories, and resources from Family Development and our partners.
- Sign up for biweekly or quarterly updates from Family Matters by filling out this form: Sign up for Family Matters.
- Follow us on Twitter.
Children’s Mental Health
Extension Children, Youth & Family Consortium (CYFC) Subscriptions — Choose from updates from CYFC Update, Lessons from the Field (children’s mental health workshops), Children’s Mental Health eReview, and the Cultural Providers Network.
- Sign up to learn about CYFC events, publications and more: CYFC Subscriptions.
Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds, Healthy Learners (HBML) Blog — Get the latest on Extension CYFC’s collaboration with Bruce Vento Elementary School in St. Paul.
Minnesota Financial Fitness Network (MFFN) — This network is composed of organizations dedicated to asset development and protection, as well as financial education of Minnesota families. The network aims to connect these organizations by sharing best practices, resources, and events in order to best support the financial well-being of Minnesota families.
- Join by sending an email to email@example.com.
Food Access and Nutrition
Farm to School in Minnesota — This quarterly newsletter is intended for all farm to school stakeholders in Minnesota: foodservice professionals, farmers, teachers, food-loving families, and more.
Metro Food Access Network (MFAN) — This network leverages the collective capacity of its members to advance equitable access to healthy food for all Twin Cities metro residents.
- Join the MFAN Email Discussion Group by sending an email to MFAN+Subscribe@umn.edu.
- Sign up to receive information about MFAN quarterly meetings and general information about the network: MFAN Partners Email List.
- Follow MFAN on Facebook.
Minnesota Food Networks — Extension hosts this monitored email list to help Minnesota Food Networks stay connected and share resources.
- Join by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent and Coparenting Education
Family Education Network (FEN) — Extension hosts this network through regional listservs and a Facebook page for professionals who work with families in Minnesota to connect and learn about strengthening families and school-age (K-12) parent education.