- Two-spotted spider mites in the home garden and landscape (common during hot, dry summer weather)
- Drought-tolerant plants
- Protect your landscape during times of drought
- Watering practices
- How much does it cost to water this tree?
- Sapwood rotting fungi kick trees when they are down
- Rhizosphaera needle cast
- Cytospora canker
- Lawn care: spring floods and drought....really?
- Home lawn irrigation systems
- Lawn watering practices
- Watering lawns and other turf
Other recommended resources
- Drought damage to trees – University of Georgia – The ways in which trees react to drought conditions