Agricultural business management
- How to market grain in a dry or drought year
- What can livestock producers do to protect against dry year costs?
- A flexible land rental agreement benefits in a dry year
- Will soil-applied herbicides work in a dry year?
- Assessing damage from in-furrow or pop-up starter fertilizer for corn
- How Deep Dare I Drill Wheat, Barley and Oats Down to Find Moisture?
- Harvest management for drought-stressed corn silage
- Late planted drought stricken soybean II: More valuable as a forage or green manure? – University of Wisconsin, 2013
- Herbicide concerns after a drought
Other crops resources we recommend
- Drought – University of Wisconsin
- Herbicide concerns after a drought – North Dakota State University
- Managing soils under dry conditions – Iowa State University
- Irrigation scheduling – North Dakota State University
- Where to test forages for nitrates – The Ohio State University
- Getting the most from drought stressed forages – University of Wisconsin
- Livestock producers have options for dealing with forage shortage – North Dakota State University
- Alternative feeds for cattle during drought – Colorado State University
- Drought and forage management – Purdue resources website (includes alternate feeds, silage issues, pricing corn silage, nitrate & prussic acid poisoning, etc. from area Universities)
- Drought and nitrate toxicity – UNL Drought Mitigation Center, 2007