Driven to Discover partners
- Michelle Prysby, Master Naturalist program coordinator, Virginia
- Tim Vargo, Urban Ecology Center education director, Wisconsin
- Jess Miller, naturalist, Mosquito Hill Nature Center
- Rick Bonney, Director of Project Development and Evaluation, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Nancy Trautmann, Director of Education, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Sonia Altizer, Project MonarchHealth director, University of Georgia
- Marty Davis - St. Paul Public Schools
- Nancy Geving - St. Paul Public Schools
- Renae Lenhardt - Anoka-Hennepin Schools
These institutions hosted youth research teams over the development of the project and helped us develop all project components.
- Urban Ecology Center, Milwaukee, WI – hosted many youth research teams
- Mosquito Hill Nature Center, New London, WI
- North Chagrin Nature Center, Willoughby, OH
- Anoka-Hennepin Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- St. Paul Public Schools
- Le Sueur-Henderson Public Schools
- Sibley East Public Schools
- The Garibay Group, Chicago, Illinois, evaluated the National Science Foundation project and provided key input on what did and didn't work. We are grateful to Cecilia Garibay and Kim Kies for their great work.
- The Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI) at the University of Minnesota serves as the external evaluator for the second phase of this project. The scope of the evaluation includes both formative and summative activities to assess the effectiveness of project implementation.
The University of Minnesota Extension Driven to Discover curriculum is funded in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
Driven To Discover is proud to collaborate with: