University of Minnesota
- My Minnesota Woods: Agroforestry — University of Minnesota Extension
- Center for Integrated Natural Resources & Agricultural Management — University of Minnesota — A partner-based organization that catalyzes the development and adoption of integrated land use systems.
- Trees & Woodlands — University of Minnesota Extension — Information and learning opportunities for citizens interested in protecting and improving woodlands.
- Woodland Advisor — University of Minnesota Extension — Primary resource for Minnesota woodland owners interested in learning about woodland stewardship.
- Division of Forestry — Minnesota Department of Natural Resources — Sustain and enhance functioning forest ecosystems and provide a sustainable supply of forest resources.
- Farm Service Agency — US Dept. of Agriculture — Minnesota state office provides federal farm program resources.
- Forest Management Guidelines — Minnesota Forest Resources Council — Full timber harvesting, forestland biomass, and brushland biomass harvest guidelines.
- Living Snow Fences — Minnesota Dept. of Transportation — Off-road plantings keep state highways clear big snowdrifts on highways after a storm.
- Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources — Improve and protect water and soil with local organizations and private landowners.
- Minnesota Forestry Association — Meeting demands for wood products while maintaining an aesthetic and ecological forest environment.
- Minnesota Natural Resources Conservation Service — US Dept. of Agriculture — To help Minnesotans conserve, improve and sustain our natural resources.
- Center for Agroforestry — University of Missouri — One of the world's leading centers contributing to the science underlying agroforestry.
- Climate Change Resource Center (CCRC) — US Forest Service — Information and Tools for Land Managers
- National Agroforestry Center — US Dept. of Agriculture — Interactive benefits from combining trees and shrubs with crops and/or livestock.
- Woodland Owners Guide to Internet Resources— Covering the northeastern region of the U. S.
- Woody Biomass Utilization — US Forest Service — An Opportunity We Cannot Afford to Waste